Enriching Your Lung Screening Workflow
Experience the Benefits of Aspen® Lung
- Track your patients from scheduling to diagnosis in just one system.
- Create unlimited custom worklists, templates, and reports to fit your unique workflow.
- Use tab navigation to manage your workflow in a single window.
- Meet quality reporting and American College of Radiology (ACR) Lung Cancer Screening Registry™ reimbursement requirements.
Unique Features for All Care Team Members
- Access all patient information, including pathology reports.
- Track incidental lung nodule findings, even those found outside the screening process—Fleischner Society Guidelines COMING SOON!
Radiologist and Technologist
- Capture key data via integrations with existing reporting tools, including voice recognition.
- Benefit from unlimited, one-touch, and standard report templates.
- Enhance your workflow with an integrated third-party computer-aided detection (CAD) module.
- Gain clear, real-time insight into your patient population with administrative dashboards.
- Generate over 40 statistical reports specific to lung cancer screening.
Streamlined Support for the ACR Lung CT Screening Reporting & Data System (Lung-RADS®)
Aspen Lung provides you with everything you need to collect and validate the data for compliance with the ACR LCSR requirements. With just a few clicks, you can expedite your reimbursement process, saving time and effort. With Aspen Lung you can do the following:
- Determine if a patient is a candidate for lung cancer screening by using the built-in Screening Evaluation Tool.
- Collect all the required data elements for successful submission to the ACR.
- Pre-validate your data to make sure it meets all requirements before submitting to the ACR LCSR.
- Submit all your patient data to the LCSR without having to manually enter each patient.
- Check on the status of your ACR submission after sending it through a secured connection.
Aspen Lung in Practice
- HL7 integrations. Reduce manual entry and associated errors with scheduling and reporting system integrations.
- Multiple user access. Allow different users to sign in from different workstations.
- Role-based permissions. Customize permissions based on user role.